Cancer can attack any part of the body. Cancer can arise due to an unhealthy lifestyle, or certain medical conditions. One cancer that is generally rare but can be a threat to health is anal cancer. Anal cancer can occur due to heredity or genetics. Several steps to treat anal cancer are actually available, but it also has side effects.
Some of the symptoms that can appear when you have anal cancer are bleeding in the anus, itching, and discharge in the anus. Symptoms can get worse if anal cancer treatment is not done immediately. These symptoms include:
- Changes in bowel pattern, such as frequent diarrhea, constipation or more frequent bowel movements.
- There is dark or red blood in the stool.
- Sudden discharge from the anus.
- Pain during bowel movements.
- Stomach ache.
- Black stools.
- Have iron deficiency anemia.
- Weight loss drastically.
- Easily feels weak or tired.
If you already feel …Read More